GUIDELINES AND EXPECTATIONS FROM PARTICIPANTS
We expect from you all to follow the guidelines given below to avoid any ambiguity and to achieve expected outcome of the conference in a stipulated time frame. We would like to welcome you all keeping in mind Bhartiya tradition of “Atithi Devo Bhav अतिथि देवो भव् ” and will see that your stay at conference shall be comfortable and useful , but expect from you to forgive us for any short come and help us to overcome such short comes , if any , with your able guidance & experience as expected from the God for their Disciples.
1. It is expected that research contributors shall read theme of the ICDD19 carefully, available at http://www.conferencebsm.com/Theme.aspx , before submitting their research contribution & please see that your research contribution shall be in line with the theme and topics of the conference.
2. A research contributions may include the following mode of presentation,
- Research papers or case studies.
- Audio-video documentaries or multi-media presentations.
- Poster & pictures giving narrative of research.
3. There are no limitation of words or pages for submitting your Research contribution or limits for length of audio-video / multimedia presentation or size of Poster & Picture presentation. It is expected that your research contribution in any of the aforesaid mode shall be of your original idea and within logical constraints of the technology in respect of ease in transfer & presentation.
4. Research contribution in any mode shall receive us in full length and final draft form, through only online transfer along with your personal details as given in the registration form.
5. The Last date of registration as Participants and Research Contribution is 20th January 2019.
6. Your registration will be accepted in any of the following three segments.
- Seg A :- Industrial R & D houses, Corporate representative , Govt. representatives , etc
- Seg B :- Academician, researchers from national laboratories, guest representatives, active participants
- Seg C :- Student, Research Scholar
7. Confirmation of acceptance / revision / against expectation of your research contribution shall be notified to you as per the time schedule. Expert panel of valuers shall reserve rights to accept or reject any contribution if found against the line of theme of the conference and their decision in this regard is final.
8. Participants shall expect to booked Hotels for their accommodation at their own cost. Those who wants to book separate hotel they can booked nearby EFLU campus. You can find reasonable and good hotels in Secunderabad or Hyderabad. Please note Secunderabad is nearer to EFLU.
- The address of the EFLU campus is as given below.
- The English and Foreign Languages University, Osmania University Main Rd, Ravindra Nagar, Near, Tarnaka, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
09. Participants are expected to reach UOH Campus on 8th Feb 2019 up to 8 am (Morning) and can leave on 10th Feb 2019 from 5 pm (evening) onwards.